Sunday, May 26, 2013

Miranda Lambert and her Pistol Annies Sing ‘Nashville’ Praises

Miranda Lambert and bandmates Ashley Monroe and Angaleena Presley – aka country power trio Pistol Annies - know a thing or two about singing on Nashville's music row! So when Ram Country on Yahoo! Music sat down with the lovely ladies for an exclusive interview at the legendary Pappy and Harriet's Pioneertown Palace in the California desert, we had to ask about how the hit ABC show "Nashville" measures up to their beloved city. "I love it!" Ashley said. "It's a great show. I have lots of friends on there. It's been such a great opportunity for songwriters in Nashville" Angaleena added. "They've gotten so much work.
They've cut so many songs from a lot of writers; probably gotten their first cuts in that show and so I think it's been great for the songwriting community and for the town." Even though the show isn't based on real Nashville stars, the country starlets said the series would have definitely inspired the "younger" Annies. Added Angaleena: "I think if I saw that show in high school, I'd be like, 'ooh, I want to go there so bad!'" Check out the vid to see what else Pistol Annies said about their love of "Nashville," and watch select performances from the Ram Country Live! show and more on May 29th — only on Ram Country on Yahoo! Music! More Celebrity Features on Yahoo!: Mariah Carey on 'GMA' Wardrobe Malfunction: 'I'll Just Hold 'Em Up' Did Nicole Kidman Recycle Anne Hathaway's Oscar Dress? Celebrity Couples Who've Lasted Longer Than Expected

No comments:

Post a Comment