Thursday, May 30, 2013

Kelly Osbourne: I Want a Golden Globe and Babies, Not a ‘Great Big Vagina’

(Matthias Vriens-McGrath/Cosmopolitan) There's a reason Kelly Osbourne has a reputation for being a bit of a loose cannon. The 28-year-old daughter of rocker Ozzy Osbourne does not hold anything back, no matter the circumstances. So in a new interview with Cosmopolitan magazine , she's more than willing to talk about the sensitive subject of her father's recent relapse into drug and alcohol addiction. He admitted last month that he'd fallen off the wagon for the previous 18 months, but that he'd returned to sobriety. "I love and respect that he's honest enough to say, 'Yes, I did this. It was my fault.
' He's a real man," she says. "Most people would hide, and he doesn't. It doesn't make me love him any less.
It took a long time to get to that place, but I understand it now. And my mother does too." More News About Kelly Osbourne From the Cosmopolitan Cover Story "We had a TV show about this. Now people are trying to act like it's a new story," Osbourne continues.
"It made me break down and cry when my parents rather than the Boston Marathon were on the cover of the British newspapers. People lost their children from a terrorist attack, and that's superseded by this bull---- story that is not even real. " Osbourne also notes that her father isn't the only one in the family who continues to battle addiction. Photos of Kelly Osbourne's Amazing Style Transformation (Matthias Vriens-McGrath/Cosmopolitan) "He's an addict; I'm an addict. It's going to be one of those things we battle for the rest of our lives," says Osbourne, who regularly abused drugs and alcohol in her teens and early 20s.
"I take the necessary precautions. If you're not happy and healthy, it's not worth any of it. Everyone says sex, drugs, and rock and roll are fun.
It ain't fun. It is not something to glorify." Nowadays, instead of partying, Osbourne spends her time as a panelist on the E! show "Fashion Police," critiquing the red carpet looks of celebrities who usually don't respond to the comments. Although some, such as Lady Gaga , do.
The Mother Monster's fans hit back after Osbourne dissed the singer for skipping the red carpet at the Grammys and then later for wearing something she likened to maternity wear. Obviously, Osbourne has not forgiven or forgotten.
"I loved Lady Gaga. I totally believed in everything she stood for, until I realized she's a great big hypocrite," Osbourne says. "Don't say, 'When you see bullying, intervene,' while letting your fans send me death threats. If my fans did that, I would not stand for it." The Worst Celebrity Tans (Matthias Vriens-McGrath/Cosmopolitan) "You can say whatever you want with your millions of monsters. I know the truth," she notes. "Your bells and whistles mean nothing to me. You're feeding on the freaks and geeks to further your career? Do you really care about the gay community? Because if you did, you'd stand up for it more than you do." But Osbourne's not sitting at home feeling sorry for herself. She has big plans … though she seems torn about whether she wants to have children with her celebrity chef boyfriend Matthew Mosshart. "I do want babies, but I don't want a great big vagina," she shares. The Most Surprising Celebs With Tattoos Osbourne knows exactly what she wants professionally, though. "Happiness and a Golden Globe," she says. "What? I'm fabulous. I need a Golden Globe. What is life if you're not going to live it to the fullest? People think this is my 15 minutes. F--- you. I've got an hour." Read Osbourne's full interview in the July issue of Cosmopolitan, on newsstands June 4. More Celebrity Features on Yahoo!: Courteney Cox and David Arquette Finalize Divorce David Beckham Shares Adorable Kiss Cam Moment With Baby Harper Justine Bateman Is a College Freshman and Blogging About It

No comments:

Post a Comment