Saturday, July 6, 2013

Bikini Confessions of the Stars

While ladies in Hollywood always seem to look glowing and confident on the red carpet, when it comes to bikinis, it's a different story.
Though the camera always seems to find the most flattering angle for Oscar nominee Amy Adams , she admitted in an interview published in Allure magazine's July issue that she never wants the flashing lights to catch her in a two-piece. "I'm just not going to be one of those people photographed in a bikini where people are like, 'OMG, look at Amy!' I mean, it might be OMG, but not for the reasons I want."
"The Hills" star Lauren Conrad seemed always to be in a bathing suit during her MTV reality show. But she admitted to Glamour magazine in May 2012 that she's actually been superself-conscious of her body for years now. "On the vacation to Cabo, I wore a bathing suit on the beach for the first time in years.
Usually I'm just petrified. A couple of years ago someone zoomed in on my cellulite and it was so mean. I took it really personally. I haven't worn a bathing suit in L.
A. in years because of that."
Oddly enough, a very pregnant Jamie-Lynn Sigler told People magazine in June 2013 that she's embracing her bikini body now that she's pregnant. "I would probably not be caught in a bikini otherwise, but when you're pregnant, it is what it is," she said.
Check out this vid to see why these beauties do, and don't, want to be caught in a bikini, and for more of the latest in entertainment news, tune in to "omg! Insider" on television tonight.

More Celebrity Features on Yahoo!:

Why Jamie-Lynn Sigler Doesn't Mind Being Photographed in Bikini
Jamie-Lynn Sigler Reveals Baby's Sex
Tinseltown's Most Unforgettable Bikini Moments

No comments:

Post a Comment